Hands on Predictive Analytics Workshop: Turn Analysis into Action with Predictive Modeling
1. Pick up common predictive modeling techniques
Get step-by-step guidance through popular predictive modeling techniques - classification and segmentation - that you can apply at your organization to create immediate value.
2. Experience the intuitive, interactive IBM SPSS Modeler interface
Designed for users without any programming knowledge, IBM SPSS Modeler provides a highly intuitive graphical interface that enables users to visualize and perform every step of the data mining process.
While organizations are good at collecting customer and operational records, many are not equipped with the right tools and skills to capitalize on the rich trove of insights buried in their data assets that could potentially produce breakthrough results. By using predictive analytics to model outcomes, organizations can understand factors that influence them.
Some applications of predictive modeling include:
- Robinsons Group improving product bundle promotions and knowing which customer segments to target
- Heidelberg Asia Pacific increasing the accuracy and speed of sales forecasts
- Centerstone Research Institute optimizing treatment and enhancing clinical outcomes
- SKAT (Danish Tax Authority) driving smarter tax collection with predictive modeling
Join us at this hands-on workshop to learn how you can leverage predictive modeling to reach a new level of insight.