Media and Entertainment
As consumers rapidly adopt social media and connected devices, media and entertainment companies must find new approaches to engage and retain customers.
For media and entertainment organizations, the time and place for customer engagement is shifting. Consumers are demanding innovative content that is distributed across a variety of platforms. Companies must use the volumes of customer data that now exist to answer key questions about their customers and their business.
- How can we respond to changing marketplace conditions with innovative new service offerings?
- How healthy are our overall revenues for online video, mobile and print?
- What do my subscribers need now, and what will they purchase next?
- How can I act on the vast amount of commentary from our blogs, forums and other social media sources?
- Which combination of media delivery platforms drives the best outcomes for my advertisers?
With IBM Analytics you can gain a better understanding of your consumers and the latest trends in the marketplace, so you can prioritize new content development and monetize existing content. Take advantage of the exponential growth in data about your customers, their interactions and transactions to more effectively meet their needs and build loyalty.
- Monitor social media buzz and analyze consumer data to identify opportunities and deliver a differentiated experience.
- Improve operational efficiencies and reduce time to market for new products and services.
- Augment physical products and services with digital content, information, insight and engagement.
Provide differentiated experiences that reshape the customer value proposition
Act on insights to drive growth
An online content provider boosts advertising revenue by more than 30 percent by implementing advanced reporting and analytic systems for behavioral targeting, look-alike modeling and content targeting.
Build an agile digital supply chain to drive operational transformation