The QlikView Business Discovery Solution for Banking
Manage Risks, Reduce Costs, Strengthen Customer Relationships
Reduce costs and expenses while streamlining operations and IT. Manage risk and meet regulatory compliance. Become more intelligent about your customers. Rapidly respond to changing market conditions.
The uncertainty in financial markets means banks must closely manage costs while still managing risk and meeting regulatory compliance. Increased revenue can be achieved through stronger customer relationships. This means both attracting new business and driving profitable operations. Now more than ever, banks must leverage Business Intelligence (BI) in new ways to gain competitive advantage.
Using QlikView, leading banks worldwide can:
- Enhance customer intelligence for sales and marketing through targeting, segmentation, cross-sell/up-sell and profitability analysis
- Improve visibility into transactions, payments, assets, and branch activity
- Better analyze credit quality, counterparty risk, operational risk, and exposures in loan portfolios
- Facilitate faster regulatory compliance fraud investigation
- Optimize operations, improve service levels, and streamline IT
- Discover and capitalize on new business opportunities
The QlikView Customer Experience
Over 2,500 financial services institutions rely on the QlikView platform, including all of the top 15 banks based in North America and Europe* , because it empowers business users and decision-makers, providing access to on demand analysis, insights and business discovery.
Compliment your existing BI investment with QlikView
Every bank has one or more traditional BI products in place. However, banks typically leverage those products for just managed reporting, since banking business users require a more agile, easy-to-use BI solution that enables to them with self service discovery capabilities. Learn why such a large number of banks are adopting QlikView.